Red River Paper guarantees the product to be free from any defects in manufacturing and packaging. Replacement and liability due to defect is limited to the retail cost of this product. Red River Paper holds no liability for the use of this product.
Returns and Exchanges Guidelines
We are unable to accept returns for opened merchandise. Return of opened paper, not previously authorized by customer service, will not receive a refund. We can ship the paper back to you at your expense.
Unopened, but Damaged Returns - Paper that arrives to Red River's dock damaged and is not eligible for a refund. Pack any items with care before shipping.
- Unopened products may be returned or exchanged for no reason within 45 days of purchase for a full refund with no restocking fee. The item must be returned unopened in a sellable condition. Opened products or products with damaged packaging will not be accepted and a refund or exchange will not be approved. Products from purchases older than 45 require management approval and products older than 90 days will not be accepted. The customer is liable for all shipping and insurance costs for general returns and exchanges.
To Begin a Return
- Products which were mis-shipped or shown to be defective in manufacture or packaging will be replaced within 30 days of the purchase. Please call toll free 888-248-8774 notifying us of the mis-shipped or damaged product and we will issue a prepaid UPS return label which can be placed directly on the returned shipment and given to any UPS driver or shipping center.
To return or exchange any item from Red River Paper, please follow these steps:
Print and FILL OUT this Form (downloads a PDF file)
Carefully package the item(s) you are returning. The item must be packaged in a condition which will ensure its arrival in a resalable condition. Please be aware that we cannot accept returns on products which have been opened or damaged from inadequate packaging on the return shipment.
The product must arrive at Red River Paper in resaleable condition. Damaged product will be returned to you.
Red River Paper
8330 Directors Row
Dallas TX 75247
Once we receive the returned item(s), we will either ship you the exchanged item requested or issue you a full refund for the product(s) being returned. This process may take up to two weeks. In some cases where verbal permission has been given to expedite the exchange, we will charge your credit card on file and ship the new item prior to receiving the return. Once the return as been inspected and received a credit will be issued to the credit card.
If you have any questions, please feel free to phone us at 888-248-8774
Other Returns Policy Details
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Red River's product guarantee does not include the cost of ink a customer may use in testing or production printing which may be considered unsatisfactory.
- Returns not accepted on discount, seconds, or surplus items as defined at the time of sale.
- Please be aware that according to UPS, Fedex policy, shipping addresses can not be re-routed once the package is in transit. If a package is re-routed by customer request, a $10 fee will be applied to the customer's credit card account.
- Red River Paper will charge a $20 fee for refused orders